Great infographic from Super Monitoring and AF Studio full of interesting mobile statistics. In most developing countries, mobile devices are the main way people access the internet because they don’t have the luxury of connected computers at home.
Here are a few key statistics;
- 91% of all people on earth have a mobile phone
- 56% of people own a smart phone
- 50% of mobile phone users, use mobile as their primary Internet source
- 80% of time on mobile is spent inside apps
- 72% of tablet owners purchase online from their tablets each week